Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Workout wear and general awfulness

Despite the benefits of working out, I must tell you how much I hate workout wear. Running shoes - while functional - are (aesthetically speaking) plain awful. They make my giant feet and proportionally small ankles look even more strange. Kind of like a great dane puppy. And don't even get me started on the pants. I see yoga pants on chic ladies (and men) all the time. In public. When not working out. I cannot do this. Yoga pants do nothing for my derrière. Why would I subject the general public to my great Dane feet and lack of a butt unless I am working out? Je ne comprends pas!

Rant done. Run beginning...now!

EDIT: Here is an update on my pledge to my 25 year old self:
  • Run: 1 / 2 / 3 
  • Weight-train: 1 / 2
  • Do pilates or yoga: 1 / 2 / 3
  • One glass of wine per day: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
  • Sit on my exercise ball instead of my office chair
  • Drink more water and tea

No comments:

Post a Comment