Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pumpkin cupcakes




Cupcake recipe from here (minus the molasses - and p.s. this is my new favourite blog).
(The walnuts were a last-minute improvisation and completely complemented the recipe.)

It is safe to say (not so safe for my arteries, but safe for the rhetoric of this post) that the eight cupcakes I baked on Saturday evening were gone by mid-day Sunday.
Between two of us, we ate eight cupcakes.
(Say that eight times fast.)
They went over really well with R. and they went over even better in my stomach.
So moist with just the hint of pumpkin - even though the recipe calls for half a can.
And they went so well with the weather, which has finally turned a bit cooler.
Once I have run off the calories from last week's batch...I will make more.
And that is a hot pink promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment