Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Midnight in Paris

EDIT: The boyfriend made it through his tedious law-firm work and is coming to visit me! I officially have a date to the movie.

ORIGINAL POST:
The boyfriend might bail on visiting me this weekend (surprise, surprise - the life of a summer student at a law firm). We had plans to see MIDNIGHT IN PARIS...and guess what? I am going no matter what! I love Woody Allen movies. I love Paris. I also love seeing movies by myself. Call me weird, but why WOULDN'T you see a movie you want to see just because you can't find someone to go with you? That is a lame excuse. Especially since AMELIE made going-solo-to-the-movies the "chose du jour".

Below are some images from my trip to Paris with Kaitlin, one of my oldie-friends (seriously - I have known her since we were eight years old!) who just happens to boast a Euro passport, three years ago. We rented an apartment, ate soooooo many baguettes, visited truly important places (like Shakespeare and Company, which is where Julie Delpy and Ethan Hawke reunite by chance after ten years in BEFORE SUNSET), and relaxed - er, walked all day long. I <3 Paris!





















1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! It was such a great trip!! - Kaitlin

    ReplyDelete