Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Being shipped, as I type

Two unrelated (but both arguably awesome) online purchases are being shipped my way.

First, the Ponti Shift dress from Asos (in black and on sale):

And next, an acupressure mat from Amazon:

I'm interested to see if the shift dress fits, and I am even more interested to try out the acupressure mat (and see how my costochondritis responds to it!).

And now, in an effort to quell my aches and pains (stemming from said costochondritis), I'm going to workout with the Nike Training Club app (and tracking my progress here). I have never hurt (so good) so much after a workout - it tracks your progress, allows you to choose your workout music from iTunes, has demo videos of the moves, and tells you what to do as you're working out. The best part: it's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment