Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Expressing my extreme love for Michelle Branch

Before Taylor Swift (who I love - she is just so flipping cute!), there was Michelle Branch. I grew up with Michelle Branch. I went through high school with her songs, heard her songs in EVERY MOVIE for a period of three years (EVERYWHERE or ALL YOU WANTED, anyone? Classics!), and even played one of her songs in my first-ever coffee house high school performance (GOODBYE TO YOU) - which then led me into some songwriting of my own (http://www.myspace.com/noellemorris), joining a band, and, you know, getting my heart broken for the first time. And she never really went away, which I am so grateful for. Whenever I feel like reminiscing a little, I put on Michelle Branch. I just downloaded her latest EP, can't wait for her new full-length album, and she'll always have a place in my musical heart.



2 comments:

  1. I love Michelle Branch! I'm currently learning how to play All You Wanted on the keyboard! That song has honestly been stuck in my head for a month now :) This post just made me smile! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so relate to this. I loved Michelle Branch growing up and all through high school. I didn't know she was bringing out a new full length album, so thanks for sharing the news! :)

    ReplyDelete