Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Best things about having the S.O. 3000 km away

1. Trying new recipes: vegetable soup and potato pizza. Oh my god. The potato pizza was to die for. And I ate the whole thing, so I couldn't take pictures, which leads me to my next point:
2. Girls' night. Unadultered. Two of my sweet friends are visiting me. We have a night of catching up, wine-drinking, and bar-hopping to do. And I'll be re-making the potato pizza, so I'll take pictures then.
3. Tons of time to study for statistics. Survey? Standard normal deviation? Frequency distributions? IN THE BAG! (Even though my grad work will be purely qualitative.)
4. Crying. I'm not talking full-on-sobbing here. But somehow a line from Modern Family ("She really fell for you during your first fight. She realized she'd met her match") caused my eyes to well. I don't cry in front of people. That's a rule. Even the slightest eye-welling causes me to look like I haven't slept in three days.
5. Realizing how much my S.O. rocks. When I think about trying new recipes, complaining about statistics, and watching Modern Family, there is no one who I'd rather have by my side...although it kind of helps that he's gone for girls' night.

My amigas:

My extremely strong boyfriend:

No comments:

Post a Comment