Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Smarter

This last Wednesday, I got to see one of my all-time favourite bands Eisley play an acoustic set in a little bar in Royal Oak. I have seen them around 7 times. I have probably 10 Eisley tshirts. It's madness. They were (and always are) ethereal. And Royal Oak is pretty rocking, too.

Post-dinner and acoustic set, we went to Barnes & Noble, where I armed myself with magazines (cheaper than Canada - one of the perks of being so close to the border). Then R. got a coffee and I got a latte from Caribou, a coffee place that I have been meaning to try since first venturing outside of downtown Detroit.

I take far too many pictures, but he still loves me.

Eisley + dinner date with R. + magazines + latte = such a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment