Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

The beginning of the end...and on to the next beginning

The last post was about stress and this one is about regaining my calm. I realized last night (and told Ryland, who immediately said, "Duh") that I am done school for all intents and purposes. My last lessons have been printed out. My final assignment is presentation-ready. This time next week, I will have a real weekend without the stresses of much else but waiting for my transcripts to be forwarded to post-post-secondary institutions. No more lesson planning or YouTube-clip discovering. My life as I have known it for the last 8 months will have a routine ebb and flow that will have me home by 4 p.m. everyday with little responsibility other than going for my daily run.

Who am I kidding...I AM ALREADY BORED THINKING ABOUT IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment