Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Oblivious boyfriends are the best



I finished all of my March Break planned work/reading/research, and now I will spend the rest of the day:
a) putting together a little something that I will be sending my boyfriend (via Snail Mail, no less)
b) watching New Moon (downloaded, wooooo!)
c) listening to new music, namely BROKEN BELLS and SHE AND HIM: VOLUME TWO
d) having my final bath of March Break 2010

And since my boyfriend never reads my blog because he is off in some alternate universe most of the time, I might even put up some pictures later on of what I will be sending.

Muahaha. Oblivious boyfriends are the best.

UPDATE: I sealed up the package before taking pictures. Probably for the best in case he's one of those oblivious-but-actually-reads-this-stuff boyfriends. I hope he likes it :D

1 comment:

  1. Number one: I love the new layout.
    Number two: Instead of oblivious I read 'obvious' so I was having a hard time figuring out what you meant by 'obvious boyfriends are the best' (Obviously?)

    ReplyDelete