Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February means Valentine's Day which means...

CANDY CONVERSATION HEARTS!


Source.

Much like the Halloween Popeye Cigarette candy of my youth (note: I have never smoked a cigarette in my life, and I intend to carry on in such a fashion), I look forward to Valentine's Day for the candy conversation hearts. They are so good. They come once a year -- in my mind, anyway. And I think I'll stock up tomorrow.

Valentine's Day isn't about the romance or the boxes of chocolate and surprise flowers. If you're only getting the loving and appreciation from your S.O. one day a year, it's time to reevaluate a few things.

I'll be spending Valentine's Day (with or without my Valentine) with a bowl of heart-shaped conversation starters.

1 comment:

  1. Um, you may not have smoked a cigarette, but you HAVE smoked cigarillos. The same can be said for me. We seem to only do that "on the continent" as they say here. For me, once in Rome and once in Paris. Weird.

    ReplyDelete