Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am alive





I feel like it's the beginning of the end of the never-ending ending of a cold that has stuck with me for two months, now that I'm armed with my brand new non-asthmatic puffer and codeine cough syrup.

I saw Precious last night. I highly recommend it.

That, and the French Toast from Sadie's Diner followed by a caramel-flavoured latte served by a Brazilian man who came to Canada to learn more about coffee at La Merceria.

Of course, this should all be done before 10 a.m. when the streets start to fill up. I'd forgotten how much I love Toronto on weekend mornings when everyone is still hibernating.

In solidarity, Chiara! :)

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Your post/you made my heart melt! Thanks for the 'power walk' through Adelaide and MEC. The experience reminded me that there is life outside of academia.

    (P.S.> Is that really how I look in real life?)

    ReplyDelete