Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Things I love

1. Wordpress. I know it is some sort of blasphemy to write that on Blogger.com, but Wordpress is where it is at. I have learned so much from my ventures into wordpress.org, and it's translating really well into wordpress.com (with some obvious drawbacks, but free is free). I got approximately 100 hits so far on http://noellemorris.wordpress.com today. Wordpress tracks the clicks and referrers based on Google Analytics, and it's very interesting to see where the traffic comes from.

2. Mozilla Firefox browser plug-ins. FireFTP. Vodpod. Delicious. A lot of these tie back to Wordpress, but still. MF is like the Google of browsers, with all of its free and easily accessible applications. If you're still on IE -- why??? Make the switch. And buy a Mac. Which brings me to to the next point on my Love List.

3. Macbook Pro. Holy faschizzle. Bring in the oxygen. I am lusting after these, and they are within reach. My tried, dropped, and trusted Macbook has lasted nearly three years, and is still going pretty strong. But heading back to school in the fall and not wanting my Macbook to konk out at an inopportune moment, I am (without a doubt) going to be purchasing another Macbook...but this time, the beautiful and mobile 13" Pro. I cannot wait. But I want my Macbook to make it through the summer, and for that matter, into the next few years -- just for different purposes.

1 comment:

  1. G aka MRW aka EGB aka the b****/w****June 15, 2009 at 8:55 PM

    Still not crazy about Mac in general, and constantly switch back and forth between both, but am definitely loving my Mac (more than my PC). I cannot begin to explain the frustrations that come with a PC, but I cannot complain because I LOVE how I could load it up with freeware and mods and whatnot and with a Mac I can't do any of it. Nonetheless, I love my Mac for all those music softwares, the sleek display, just overall friendly.

    ReplyDelete