Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Audrey Tautou & The Sart



Jean-Pierre Jeunet partnering with Audrey Tautou once again? Oui, si vous plait!

Also, obsessed with this photo from The Sartorialist:



Who doesn't want to know this kid?

I saw TYSON and HUNTING DOWN MEMORY at Hot Docs last week. I was lucky enough to have an unlimited pass but unlucky with being employed and attending my company's three-day learning and information technology conference (which was also great).

Last night was one of the strangest going-out nights of my life so far. Have YOU ever been evicted from a hotel room before? For the most part, we took it in stride and I finally made it to my own bed at 3:45 a.m., post-partying and drive from Niagra -- I'm now looking forward to passing out as soon as humanly possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment