Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Great RSS Finds of the Day

http://poolga.com/en Free backgrounds for my iPod Touch / my brother's iPhone that are actually EDGY? Yes please.

http://cramberry.net/ I used to make my own study cue cards in school, and I aced every test. Well, not Calculus. But imagine how stoked I was to find this: virtual cue cards. Even better, Cramberry knows which ones you get wrong, and it makes those cards appear more often. Love.

A light-based alarm clock: While I have been loving waking up to Feist's "Feel It All," my dark room doesn't help matters. This alarm clock gradually lightens before you have to wake up, and comes with anti-annoying sounds. Something for the birthday list, for sure.

New York Times Article Search API: When I'm not lifeguarding or product pumping or brand pushing or webstore designing, I'm a research assistant. I found this application AFTER an extensive stay-in at Starbucks post-full-time-job today, wherein I looked for any and all articles involving Canada (and global affairs/international defense issues) in 2008. This app would have made my life a bit easier, and it's definitely been bookmarked.

No comments:

Post a Comment